Friday, May 26, 2017

This I Believe

“Always remember the moments before they're gone”
By: Arely Marin

In our lives we believe in something. “I believe that we should always remember the moments before they're gone”.

I say that remembering things that happen throughout our life can take us a long way even when we don't know it.

A memory I have that has never left my mind was when I lost my great grandmother.

 My great grandma was a very nice lady. She always put a smile on my face. I never really spoke to my great grandma as much like I used to. One day I was out with my family and at this time my great grandma was not here, she left to Mexico, she was gonna stay over there for a little while.

Sadly, as I got back home my mother calls me and brother out she tells us to sit down. The news my mother had to tell me broke my heart. My great grandma had past away in Mexico, the saddest part is I never got to say goodbye.

Ever since that happen my family separated from each other. I hadn't seen my family in 6 years and still today I haven't seen them. I hope to see them again some day. It's sad because I remember the good old days with my family.

At that time I felt very lonely. I thought I could never heal. In that moment I fell into a dark hole. It was a very sentimental day for me.

My great grandma made me a stronger person by showing me that when life gets hard, to remember that she is by my side every step of the way. I will always remember the moments I had with my grandma.

Since this happened I feel that the life we have we shouldn't take for granted we should make the most of it because life is short. We should take every chance life has for us. Even though life might be hard on us we can all get through it.

You should always remember the moments before they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment