Friday, May 26, 2017

Final Refection

1- What are the three most important things you learned this year?
Three most important things I learned this year was that I learned new words that I had never heard before. Second, I learned how to write in a better and proper way of writing. Lastly, I read more books this year than I have ever read before which is very surprising for me because I own a lot of books but never get the time to read them.

2- What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
In most of my year from 8th grade the one thing that I'll remember the most is the speeches we did for This I Believe I say that out of all the time I have been here that is the one I'll remember for the rest of my life because in those speeches it made me realize how we are more alike than different and we have our  adversitys. 

3- What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you this year?
The nicest thing someone did for me in this class was I always had something say hello to me evertime I walked into this class. It made my day knowing that someone was caring enough to say hello and know about my day.

4- What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this year?
I don't know if I taught someone something this year that would be valueable. I do know that I have learned a lot from other classmates and teacher and they taught me how to be a better person.

5- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements? What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of? The area I made the most biggest improvement was having good writing in some of my paragraphs. Something I accomplished this year that I am most proud of is that i passed the Illinois constitution test that was one of my greatest accomplishments.

6- What was the most challenging part of this year for you?
The most challenging part of this year was trying to keep up with my IXLs and vocab test and learning five new words every week also root words. That was kind of a challenge for me since I tried to keep up in class and it was hard at sometimes but I got through it.

7- What was the best piece of writing that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?
One of my best writing pieces that I did this year was when I wrote about depression I had very detailed paragraphs and I put a lot of effort into my writing. I think it was the best out of all them because I feel like I put more attention and focus on to my writing than other ones.

8- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?
My favorite book out of this year was when we were doing lit circles and we got to choose our own books and the book I chose to read was called Thing Not Seen . This book was very interesting to read I really enjoyed the book. The book really had a good setting and it graced my attention more than other books.

9- What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year? 
For the next students who are coming in to become 8th graders to this class my advice to them is that they should always do their homework and class work so they won't get in trouble. Always do your IXLs so you won't get any falcon fouls. Never come tardy to class. Don't talk back. Always study for your vocab test. Try your very best when it comes to writing a essay or an argument essay. Always have very detailed blogs. Lastly, have fun in 8th grade and don't be so negative try to be positive and enjoy the moments you have and make the best of it and enjoy 8th grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment