Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Gratitude

In the month of November we celebrate Thanksgiving in this month we all have something to be thankful for because this is the month to give thanks to anyone who we appreciate for being in our lives and always putting smiles on our faces. I love when this holiday comes up because this is the time we're families gather around the table and bring food to the table and say thanks for another year that has past.

On Thanksgiving I usually am excited for the feast and also when all of my family get together after a long time that we haven't seen each other in while. I would like to say thanks to my family who always been there for me even though they annoy me a lot. I am honestly thankful that I am gonna be able to eat all the food I want because this is the time of year to celebrate. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment